Are you ready to embrace your power?
The thought of embracing your personal power is intimidating to some people. But when you’ve done so, you’re fully in control of your life. And who doesn’t want more control over their life?
• Stop second-guessing every decision you make
• Stop wondering what direction you should go in
• Start feeling confident in your own choices
• Start knowing you can reach your goals
• Start knowing you can have the life you dream of
POWER is a six-month program that will bring you through all of the stages of finding your purpose, conquering your blocks, and embracing your power. I’ll teach you all of the tools I’ve used over the past ten years to figure out my own purpose in life, overcome the blocks that were standing in my way, and embraced the power that’s lived within me my entire life.
Power doesn’t mean your life is immediately “perfect.” But it does mean that you can act with intention and feel at peace and in alignment no matter what life throws your way. And isn’t that what “perfect” really is?
Here’s what you’ll get in POWER:
POWER includes three hourlong 1:1 calls every month (three weeks on, one week off). You also get unlimited chat and email support for the entire 6-month session. Because POWER is a brand new offering, I’ll be adding to it based on what you need throughout the program!
In MONTH ONE we’ll dive into figuring out your purpose in life and how that’s expressed itself so far. This is the foundation of everything else in Power. We’ll use a variety of techniques for figuring out your purpose, from journaling and writing exercises to tarot and oracle readings to your astrological natal chart.
In MONTHS TWO AND THREE we’ll explore the blocks that have stood in the way of expressing and embracing your purpose. We need to clear out these blocks in order for you to step into your power. The techniques used here may include anything from meditation to Emotional Freedom Technique (aka, tapping) to releasing rituals. We’ll also continue to look into your natal chart and tarot readings for additional guidance.
In MONTHS FOUR THROUGH SIX we’ll identify the areas of your life that are prime for expressing your purpose and stepping into your power.
A note about some of the more esoteric parts of POWER: I’m an intuitive coach, which means I use my intuition and empathic skills to help you find your path faster than more traditional life coaching techniques may allow. We’ve all had those “gut feelings” about things before. That’s the main modality of intuition — I just have deeper access to those feelings than the average person. Tarot, astrology, etc. are simply tools for better tapping into and interpreting my intuition and offering stronger, more aligned guidance.
Is POWER for you?
POWER isn’t for everyone. This program takes a certain level of commitment to really leveling-up your life. If you’re not ready to do that, or are on the fence, take some time to sit with the idea before deciding. Here’s some further guidance on whether POWER might be right for you.
POWER is a good fit for you if:
– You are a spiritual seeker who knows there’s something more out there.
– You feel called to work with intuitive tools like tarot and astrology to help find your direction in life.
– You’ve dealt with some trauma (divorce, death of a loved one, or another major, unexpected life change) that you’ve done the initial healing work on and are ready to move into the next phase of your life.
– You have a feeling in your gut that POWER is exactly what you need right now.
POWER is probably not a good fit for you if:
– You’re not comfortable working with intuitive tools like tarot and astrology or you’re skeptical of them to the point you can’t keep an open mind (skeptics are welcome, but only if you’re feeling really called to this program and you’re willing to keep an open mind). If you’d like to talk through any resistance you’re feeling to these tools, please reach out to me via email.
– You’ve had recent trauma in your life that you haven’t done any healing around (I recommend working with a good therapist to do that).
– You don’t have time to invest in coaching. While the calls are only an hour biweekly, you will have things to do between our calls in order to progress. Expect to spend at least a couple of hours each week outside of our calls.
– Investing in yourself in this way is going to cause real financial hardship for you. Financial stress will inhibit your ability to do the work. (If you’re really feeling called to POWER and need some help figuring out the money side of things, reach out, I’d be happy to brainstorm with you to see if we can find a solution!)
– You’re not feeling really called to this work. I want to work with people who are just as excited as I am about this process, and if you’re not there yet, that’s completely okay!
POWER is transformational
Are you prepared to transform your life?
Stepping into your own power will transform your life. There’s no doubt about that.
But what does that mean? And what is personal power?
When you truly step into your personal power, you have the strength and tenacity to face whatever life throws your way. And if 2020 taught us anything, it’s that life will throw things in your way. Repeatedly.
Personal power is based on strength of character, positive personal qualities, competence, and service. It’s kind, generous, and creative. And we all have it inside of us, we just don’t always know how to access it.
When you can face whatever obstacles you’re presented with, you can transform your life. You no longer view obstacles as problems, but rather as opportunities.
You Are Worth Investing In
Investing in ourselves can be hard. I’ve been there. You think, “I can just do it all on my own!” or “I can’t justify spending money on myself.”
The truth is, you could do it on your own, but it’s going to take a ton of time, effort, research, and trial and error. If you have the time and drive to take that on, then you should absolutely go for it.
If you’d rather have a guide through the process, though, you’re in the right place.
Here’s a reminder of what POWER includes:
– 12 one-on-one coaching sessions with me (an hour each), including an initial 90-minute Purpose Intensive call. ($6,250 value)
– 6 tarot readings during our sessions. ($900 value)
– A natal chart reading — we dig into this over three of our sessions, exploring different aspects of your chart in each one. ($300 value)
– The Purpose workbook, which helps guide you through finding your life’s purpose. ($97 value)
– Email and text support throughout the program. ($900 value)
That’s nearly $8,500 worth of value that you’ll get over the next six months. Plus, I’ll be adding in special bonuses and custom creations just for you, based on your needs.
The entire 6-month POWER intuitive coaching program is an investment of just $1,050/month for 6 months ($6,300 total, billed automatically each month).
If you’d rather save a little money and want to prepay for the entire program, then it’s an investment of $5,400 (you save $150/month).
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I already know my purpose?
Awesome! The first month of POWER is flexible. We can spend some time refining your purpose and better understanding it, and how to fully integrate it into your life.
What is intuitive coaching?
Intuitive coaching is a lot like regular life coaching, but our intuitive gifts take center stage in working with clients. Basically, we’ve all had those “gut feelings” about things — that’s intuition. Intuitive coaches can better tap into those intuitive feelings in order to help their clients more quickly than most traditional life coaching modalities.
Is coaching confidential?
Absolutely! What you say in our sessions stays between us.
Do you guarantee results?
You’ll get out of coaching what you’re willing to put into it. Because I can’t control what you put into the process, I can’t guarantee results. What I can guarantee is that if you put in the work, you will see positive changes in your mindset and your life.
What is your professional background?
I have certifications in Life Purpose Coaching, Life Story Coaching, Shamanic Life Coaching, and Spiritual Life Coaching. I’m in a constant state of learning, and am in the process of gaining additional life coaching certifications. In reality, though, I’ve been coaching informally my entire life. I’m the go-to person for friends and family looking to make changes in their lives.
How does a coaching session work?
We’ll meet for our coaching sessions via Zoom for about 45 minutes. The content of each session will vary, but will generally involve discussion of your progress and goals, a tarot or oracle card reading (these are great for bringing focus and shifting perspective), working on action steps, and discussion of what you can do between our sessions.
What’s the difference between coaching and therapy?
Coaching is generally focused on the present and future while therapy largely focuses on past events that may . Coaching is also not suitable for treating mental illness, including things like anxiety or depression. Coaching and therapy can be done concurrently, though.
Do you offer payment plans?
Absolutely! POWER can be paid for in six monthly installments of $1,000 each. You do save a bit of money by paying in full up front.
I love this idea, but I’m just not ready to invest yet. Do you have any other options?
Yes! You can get the Purpose Workbook, which is based largely on the first month of POWER. This will guide you through the process of finding your life’s purpose, based on many of the same tools and techniques used in the one-on-one coaching. Get the Workbook here. I’ll also be offering a self-guided course version of POWER in the future! Sign up for the mailing list below to find out when that happens.
Are you ready to step into your POWER?
POWER will be opening for new clients in the fall of 2020. Applications are open now. Space is limited.